Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Good by Uhaul... Hello Trailer!

It was about time I invested in a trailer of my own. I've been renting Uhauls for too long and it can be quite a pain. You have to reserve a time to pick up the Uhaul and then make arrangements to return it on time. Life is unpredictable! What if I get caught up at a market and don't want to rush home to return it? 

{Unloading a trailer can be hard work- you always have to have a little fun!}

Well, Uhaul finally gave me the push I needed to buy one of my own. I recently had a rather unacceptable experience with a neighborhood dealer that made me think twice about renting one again. Short story: The neighborhood Uhaul dealer could not seem get their internet to work and over an hour later refused to rent me a Uhaul. Thus leaving me Uhaul-less running around town trying to find a Uhaul to rent on a Saturday so that I could drive all the way to Beaumont, TX to pick up a load of furniture. I would like to note that Uhaul's district manager did call me to apologize, but that didn't make up for the 2 hours of my Saturday wasted tracking down another trailer.



So after much deliberation and research, here she is! My brand new 6' x 12' "V-Nose" Trailer! It was a bit tough to get excited over a trailer, but I'm sure I will be very happy to have this hunk of metal next week when I need to pick up a piece that doesn't fit in my SUV! Now all she needs is to be wrapped with my logo - I've always wanted to wrap something and now I finally have something wrap worthy!! 

I think the new trailer needs a name too, any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS